CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 11, 2012

GF Coupons and New Finds!

If you follow me on Facebook, you've seen these updates - but I wanted to put them on the blog too, now that I am back on a computer and not posting from my phone!

~Popcorn, Indiana and Crunchmaster are available at Sam's Club near me in Minnesota! Check out your bulk warehouse store next time you are there and see what GF goodies might be hiding on the shelves...

~Annie's products were on sale this week at Target - on a whim, I checked for GF Annie's products and found some! Mine carries 2 varieties of GF bunny crackers and 2 varieties of GF mac and cheese.

~Target also has a printable Target coupon available for $.50/2 on their website - you should be able to print two - and they also a $.75/2 mobile coupon. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment